Careers – Cyber Security Consultant
We are looking for a junior Cyber Security consultant to join our brilliant team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and challenging environment where the standards are consistently set high.
You should be a good communicator, enthusiastic and eager to learn. This is a client facing job and you will be required to extensively travel around the UK. Therefore, you should have a valid UK driving licence. Due to nature of our work you will be expected to maintain high security and confidentiality of data.
You should ideally have one or more of following or equivalent qualifications- CREST/ TIGER accreditation, C-EH, OSCP, CPP SIRA, CISA, CISSP.
- Perform security reviews for firewalls, web applications, networks, Windows, Linux, MacOS and other operating systems
- Review of access controls, computer configuration, Active Directory, and system group policies
- Perform vulnerability assessments on systems, networks and websites using automated scanning tools and other network discovery and analysis tools
- Maintain working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions
- Prepare and present written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to clients
- Provide proactive advice to clients on good security practices
Excellent knowledge of one or more of following areas
- Knowledge of IT networks, anti-malware technologies, security concepts, encryption, access controls and configuration management
- Ability to review technical controls around Active Directory, Group Policies, Software patches
- Deep technical knowledge of hacking and penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across all common platforms
- Understanding of the foundations of information and cyber security, assurance, risk and threat management, incident response
- Intermediate scripting skills required, for example Ruby, Python and Power Shell
- Log collection and analysis
Essential Professional skills
- Be proficient in application of Information Assurance methodologies and analysis frameworks in a range of scenarios
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare professional reports
- Ability to communicate with and understand the requirements of clients
- Fluent in written communications and able to articulate complex issues in plain language
- Ability to conduct effective research, using literature and other media
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your latest CV at [email protected].
By sending your CV at the above mailbox you consent to us collecting and storing your CV/Application and contact details. We will hold this information securely and process it for recruitment purposes only. Please refer to our privacy statement for more details on our compliance with GDPR and Data Protection.