| CYBER SECURITY |
What is a virtual CISO?
While it is well-known that information security incidents could lead to heavy monetary and reputational losses, hiring a full time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) adept at dealing with a variety of emerging technologies is not a viable option for SMEs.
On the topic of Cyber-security, the 3 key issues often highlighted by the owners and managers are:
- Can someone explain this to us in a simple language?
- Security is for IT to manage, very expensive and often disruptive to business
- Lack of trusted advice on what is right for us
Tailored to your requirements
Our virtual CISO program (vCISO), designed around your business and tailored to your specific requirements, provides a balanced and reasonable approach to Information Security. We provide you with a dedicated consultant who is supported by a team of security experts available on demand to:
- Represent at Board meetings and management reviews
- Build good security foundations based on international best practices
- Work towards assimilating security awareness and education in organisation culture
- Ensure legal, regulatory and contractual compliance
Benefits to you
- Ability to prioritise your security spending to address most critical information risks
- A consistent and effective security approach instead of a patchwork of tools and consulting assignments
- Access to trusted and practical advice from reputable practitioners
- Clarity on costs and deliverables
- Efficient handling of security incident, data breaches and other compliance activities based on SLAs